Saturday, June 26, 2010

T.G.I.S.

not the show, but really just, Thank God It's Sabado.

i wasn't that toxic in the office, but for some reason, it was still exhausting. maybe because, considering that it's a Friday, i had 2 meetings right before i ended my shift. that was all i had for the day but it felt like i joined 20 meetings. probably, i haven't been doing much lately that my brain is starting to get rusty.

yesterday, my complaint was that my eye hurts. i don't know why but for some reason, it does hurt. but after the meetings i had today, i don't feel my eye hurting anymore... '
coz now it's my head... hehehe...

well, so my shift ended. good thing i have office buddies who wanted to have a short walk before we call it a week. off we went to 7-11. then, there it was... my ever-loved blueberry tea latte. who ever came up with this concoction...THANK YOU!

then, it's home bound for me. home, where my lappie is just sitting around waiting for me.

lappie + FB + blogging + blueberry tea latte = ♥♥♥♥♥

indeed, it is T.G.I.S. for me...

p.s.
come to think of it, i wish there would be re-runs of the show. TOINKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment